Pokémon: True or False Quiz from Video Quiz Star 100% correct answers. Complete your quiz offer with 100% accuracy and get credited.
Quizzes are constantly updated. New questions are added and answers are changed. If you find any questions that are not present here or if your score was not 100% with the answers on our site, please let us know in the comments section below or through the contact us form. We will update the answers as soon as we can. Don't forget to include the link of the quiz you encountered.
Click On The Button Below Each Question To See Answer
Q 1. The Pokémon Emergency Clinic is the building where you take your Pokémon to get healed.
Q 2. Blossomon is a Pokemon.
Q 3. Charmander evolves into Charizard starting at level 16.
Q 4. Lilly, Violet, and Daisy are the names of Misty’s sisters.
Q 5. Ash once turned into a Pokémon.
Q 6. Squirtle is a starter Pokémon.
Q 7. The player’s hometown is called Pallet Town.
- True – and it has two exits
- False – it is called Celadon City
- True – and it is located in northwestern Kanto
- False – it is called Viridian City
Q 8. Lapras is a dual Water/Earth Pokémon.
- True – and it does not evolve into any other Pokémon
- False – it is a dual Water/Ice Pokémon
- True – and it was introduced in Generation I
- False – it is only a Water Pokémon
Q 9. In Galar, Mr. Mime Jr. evolves into Mr. Rime.
- True – and the Mr. Rime form starts at level 50
- False – and he is known for his tap dancing
- True – and he is mostly blue and white
- False – and he is a pure Psychic-type Pokémon
Q 10. Pokemon was released in Europe before it was released in North America.
- True – and this occurred in 1997
- False – it was released in Europe at the same time it was released in North America
- True – and this occurred in 2001
- False – it was released in Europe over a year after its release in North America
Q 11. Pokémon Red and Green debuted in Japan.
- True – and Pokémon Red and Blue debuted in the U.S.
- False – Pokémon Red and Yellow debuted in Japan
- True – and Pokémon Red and Green also debuted in the U.S.
- False – Pokémon Red and Blue debuted in Japan
Q 12. The debut Pokémon games were created for Sega Genesis.
- True – and shortly thereafter for Super Nintendo
- False – they were created for Game Boy
- True – and shortly thereafter for Nintendo Entertainment Systems
- False – they were created for Virtual Boy
Q 13. Todd Snap helps Professor Elm’s research by taking pictures of Pokémon.
- True – and the game that featured this photo-taking debuted in 1999
- False – Todd Snap helps Professor Oak
- True – and players could print their photographs at Pokémon Snap Stations
- False – Professor Elm helps Doctor Lilac’s research
Q 14. The first Pokémon movie was released in Japan in 1998.
- True – and it was released in English under the title: ‘Pokémon: Mewtwo’
- False – it was released in Japan in 1999
- True – and it was released in English under the title: ‘Pokémon: The First Movie’
- False – it was released in Japan in 1996
Q 15. ‘Pokémon Z’ was released after ‘Pokémon X’ and ‘Pokémon Y’.
- True – and it was the most successful game in the franchise
- False – ‘Pokémon Sun’ and ‘Pokémon Moon’ were next in the series
- True – and it introduced players to more than 40 new Pokémon
- False – ‘Pokémon Z’ was released before ‘Pokémon Y’
Q 16. Sand Attack, Sand Tomb, and Burning Sands are all Ground moves.
- True – and Burning Sands has a power of 70
- False – but Sand Tomb traps opponents
- True – and Sand Attack has the highest accuracy
- False – Sand Tomb is a Bug-Type move
Q 17. In ‘Pokémon Go’, Team Valor relies on courage in battle.
- True – and their leader is Candela
- False – they rely on strength
- True – and they believe that ‘Pokémon are more courageous than humans
- False – they rely on knowledge
Q 18. There were 150 Pokémon in the original Pokédex.
- True – and the last one in the deck was Mew
- False – there were 121
- True – and the first one in the deck was Bulbasaur
- False – there were 151
Q 19. In Japanese, Professor Elm is called Dr. Utsugi.
- True – and he is located in Old Bark Town
- False – he is called Dr. Yukinari Ohkido in Japanese
- True – and he is credited with the discovery of Pokémon eggs
- False – but he is the best when it comes to the research of Pokémon evolution
Q 20. How many words can you find in this word search that would make this statement TRUE: _____ is a Pokémon type!
Type your answer below.