Lucky Draw Quiz Answers from Video Quiz Hero 100% correct answers. Complete your quiz offer with 100% accuracy and get credited.
Quizzes are constantly updated. New questions are added and answers are changed. If you find any questions that are not present here or if your score was not 100% with the answers on our site, please let us know in the form before the comment section with the quiz link. We will update the answers as soon as we can.
Click On The Button Below Each Question To See Answer
Q 1. Let’s see what you’ve drawn! In which country are these two cities located?
- Costa Rica
- South Africa
Q 2. Here are your next clues. Very interesting! Who wrote these novels?
- George Orwell
- Frank Herbert
- William Golding
- Harper Lee
Q 3. Which word below is connected to the two clues you’ve just drawn?
- John Dalton
- Bernard Palissy
- Rosalind Franklin
- Hans von Storch
Q 4. What is your total when you add the number of prime numbers in 63 to the number of prime numbers in 21?
Q 5. Can you identify the false statement about the two clues you’ve just drawn?
- The man on the left lived to be a sexagenarian and the man on the right lived to be a quinquagenarian
- The mother of the man on the right was 18 years younger than her husband, while the man on the left married a woman 17 years younger than him
- The man on the left was diagnosed as having jaundice and the man on the right might have had cholera
- The building where the man on the left was born still stands today, while the building where the man on the right was born no longer exists
- The man on the right considered the man on the left overrated
- The man on the right traveled to the U.S. while the man on the left did not
Q 6. Take a look at your clues. Which countries are located in the Southern Hemisphere?
Q 7. You’ll have to unscramble these clues and put them in the correct order, softest to hardest mineral!