True or False – Last Decade edition from Quiz Riddle 100% correct answers. Complete your quiz offer with 100% accuracy and get credited.
Quizzes are constantly updated. New questions are added and answers are changed. If you find any questions that are not present here or if your score was not 100% with the answers on our site, please let us know in the comments section below or through the contact us form. We will update the answers as soon as we can. Don't forget to include the link of the quiz you encountered.
Pay attention to this quiz. It has different versions. If the quiz doesn’t match with your question try other ones.
True or False – Last Decade edition 2
Click On The Button Below Each Question To See Answer
Q 1. At the MTV Video Music Awards, Lady Gaga wore a dress made out of raw beef.
Q 2. Catherine Middleton and Prince William had their wedding in Scotland.
Q 3. The most watched video on YouTube is Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape of You’.
Q 4. There were theories swirling about that the world would end on 12 December 2012.
Q 5. After taking off from Kuala Lampur International Airport, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared.
Q 6. The Ice Bucket Challenge was started in order to promote awareness of ALS.
Q 7. When Steve Jobs passed away, he did so at his home in Palo Alto, California.
- True – and he was 55 years old
- False – he passed away in Seattle, Washington
Q 8. There is scientific evidence showing that this toy can be used as an effective treatment for ADHD.
- True – but its patent status on the market is unclear
- False – there has only been scientific evidence showing that this toy is an effective treatment for autism
Q 9. The pictured mural was created by an artist who also produced a work of art that partially shredded itself after it was sold at auction.
- True – and it was sold for 1.04 million pounds
- False – the work of art partially shredded itself before it was sold
- True – and the artist posted a caption on Instagram that read ‘Here today, gone tomorrow’
- False – the artist that created the pictured mural did not create a work of art that partially shredded itself
Q 10. ‘Lala Land’ won Best Picture at the Academy Awards.
- True – and it was also the center of a German television prank
- False – but it did receive 12 nominations at the 70th British Academy Film Awards
- True – and Emma Stone won the Academy Award for Best Actress
- False – but Damien Chazelle did win the Academy Award for Best Director
Q 11. At the Rio Olympics, this athlete won three gold medals.
- True – and he has been nicknamed ‘Lightning Flash’
- False – he won four gold medals at the Rio Olympics
- True – and he is 1.95 m tall (6 ft 5 in)
- False – he won two gold medals at the Rio Olympics
Q 12. Pictured here is the first image of a black hole.
- True – and the black hole is in the elliptical galaxy Messier 78
- False – the image is of a solar eclipse in 2019
- True – and it was released by the Event Horizon Telescope
- False – the image is of a solar eclipse in 2017
Q 13. Martin Scorsese directed a film that earned this actor his first Oscar.
- True – and the Oscar was awarded to this actor at the 88th Academy Awards
- False – Alejandro González Iñárritu directed a film that earned this actor his first Oscar
- True – and the actor had been nominated four times before
- False – Quentin Tarantino directed a film that earned this actor his first Oscar
Q 14. Eight seconds was the maximum amount of time Vine videos could be.
- True – and the app was the most downloaded free app on the iOS App Store
- False – videos could be up to 10 seconds long
- True – and the app was acquired by Twitter for a reported 30 million dollars
- False – but videos could loop continuously through the app’s successor, Byte
Q 15. The mother of this young woman is an opera singer.
- True – and the young woman’s grandfather was the voice of a cartoon character
- False – but the young woman’s mother did sing at the Eurovision Song Contest
- True – and the young woman’s father helped co-write a book that has since been translated into Chinese
- False – the young woman’s older sister is an opera singer
Q 16. Shown in the photo is the man to win the most Grand Slam singles.
- True – and he was also ranked number one in his sport for 300 consecutive weeks
- False – but he is one of eight men to have achieved a Career Grand Slam
- True – and he was a ball boy at the Swiss Indoors for two consecutive years
- False – but his winning percentage is the third-best in the Open Era
Q 17. Nintendo colleagues Satoru Iwata and Tsunekazu Ishihara envisioned this game’s concept as an April Fools’ Day collaboration.
- True – and the game’s soundtrack was written by Junichi Masuda
- False – but the game’s initial beta test was carried out exclusively in Japan True – and the game uses a freemium business model
- False – and just months before the game’s announcement, both of the men passed away True – and the game has had over a billion global downloads
- False – the game was envisioned as a Christmas collaboration
Q 18. Take a look at the country pictured below. Twelve boys and their assistant coach were rescued in the month of June after spending 18 days in a cave located there.
- True – and the rescue effort involved more than 10,000 people
- False – the boys and their coach were rescued after spending 16 days in a cave True – and the boys and their coach only had minor scrapes and cuts
- False – they were rescued in a neighboring country in the month of August True – and the boys were aged eleven to sixteen
- False – and a rescue diver passed away months later from a blood infection
Q 19. The person in the picture is the recipient of a Nobel Prize.
- True – and he was in a motorcycle accident
- False – but this person has won the Pulitzer Prize
- True – and he has been indicted twice into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- False – but this person has directed several films using a pseudonym with four syllables
- True – and he has also published several books of drawings and paintings
- False – but he has sold more than 100 million records
Q 20. Look closely! See how many words you can find that would make this statement true: _______ is a breed of dog!