The Ultimate Pixar from Quiz Diva 100% correct answers. Complete your quiz offer with 100% accuracy and get credited.
Quizzes are constantly updated. New questions are added and answers are changed. If you find any questions that are not present here or if your score was not 100% with the answers on our site, please let us know in the form before the comment section with the quiz link. We will update the answers as soon as we can.
Click On The Button Below Each Question To See Answer
Q 1. Which Pixar movie revolves around a world of superheroes?
- Toy Story
- The Incredibles
- A Bug’s Life
Q 2. What kind of fish is Dory from “Finding Nemo”?
- Blue Tang
- Blue Ram
- Blue Maomao
Q 3. Which of these toys was not in Toy Story 3?
- Mr. Potato Head
- Bo Peep
Q 4. What does Miguel’s family hate in Coco?
- The Day of The Dead
Q 5. Which of these super powers does Jack Jack not have in The Incredibles 2?
- Night Vision
- Dimensional Travel
Q 6. What is Ratatouille?
- A Vegetable Appetizer
- A Stew
- A Salad
- A Dessert
Q 7. Which robot visits Earth and runs into Wall-E?
Q 8. What badge was Russell trying to get in Up?
- Great Wilderness Assister Badge
- Ellie Badge
- Assisting the Elderly Badge
- Grand Wilderness Adventurer Badge
Q 9. What kind of whale almost ate Dory and Marlin in “Finding Nemo”?
- Killer Whale
- Beluga Whale
- Humpback Whale
- Blue Whale
Q 10. What year was Pixar founded?
Q 11. What is Boos’ real name in Monsters, Inc?
Q 12. Who is the female villain in The Good Dinosaur?
Q 13. Who was the majority shareholder of Pixar in 1986?
- Bob Chapek
- John Lasseter
- Laurene Powell
- Steve Jobs
Q 14. Where is Paradise Falls located?
Q 15. Why did John Lasseter approve of Andrew Stanton’s “Finding Nemo” idea?
- John Lasseter was struggling with his own ideas at the time
- Andrew Stanton said the word “fish”
- Finding Nemo was similar to another idea that Lasseter had before
- Lasseter didn’t approve of it and Stanton worked on it in private until it was ready to pitch
Q 16. Out of the 21 Pixar Theatrical Shorts, how many of them have dialogue?
Q 17. Why did Disney almost shut down the production of Toy Story in 1993?
- Woody was seen as a sarcastic jerk
- Disney didn’t believe in the power of 3D animation yet
- They thought that the story of toys coming to life was creepy
- Disney didn’t know any of the 3D animation terms Pixar was using
Q 18. What is Pixar’s most profitable movie franchise?
- Finding Nemo
- Toy Story
- Big Hero 6
Q 19. Which Pixar film has Pizza Planet not appeared in?
- The Good Dinosaur
- The Incredibles
- Inside Out
- Toy Story 4
Q 20. Which movie helped inspire the story for “A Bug’s Life”?
- Seven Samurai
- The Ant and The Grasshopper
Q 21. Why has “A113” appeared in every Pixar film?
- It was the model of the first Pixar computer
- It was the password that unlocks the mind of the creatives made up by Pixar
- It was a popular college classroom
- It was a message for a competing animation company
Q 22. Which Pixar movie was almost deleted entirely during production?
- Toy Story 2
- The Incredibles 2
Q 23. What was the original title for The Incredibles?
- The Invincibles
- The Unstoppables
- The Amazings
- The Supers
Q 24. How many different outfits does Merida wear in Brave?
Q 25. Why did Pixar cancel their movie “Newt” in 2012?
- They thought the movie would ruin their image of quality
- Pixar did not receive enough funding to finish the film
- The storyline was similar to another animated movie
- Pixar’s leadership had changed and they felt it was not a great film