The 90s TV Quiz from Quiz Factory 100% correct answers. Complete your quiz offer with 100% accuracy and get credited.
Quizzes are constantly updated. New questions are added and answers are changed. If you find any questions that are not present here or if your score was not 100% with the answers on our site, please let us know in the comments section below or through the contact us form. We will update the answers as soon as we can. Don't forget to include the link of the quiz you encountered.
Click On The Button Below Each Question To See Answer
Q 1. When he was a kid, where did he ‘spend most of my days’?
Q 2. What happens at this restaurant?
- George bets Jerry won’t steal a menu
- Jerry bets his reservation that that he can make the host laugh
- Jerry bribes Elaine to steal an eggroll
- Kramer bets himself a pipe to steal a chair
Q 3. What show’s intro is this bird from?
- China Beach
- Twin Peaks
- Dawson’s Creek
- Northern Exposure
Q 4. Who are these men?
- Smith and Harvey
- Rob and Bob
- Joey and Chandler
- Cage and Fish
Q 5. Where do these kids go to school and who is their principal?
- Rydell High, Miss Magee
- Shermer High School, Mr. Vernon
- Bayside High, Mr. Belding
- Westerberg High School, Mr. Gowan
Q 6. Why does Phoebe look so unlike herself in this picture?
- It’s not Phoebe
- She’s mesmerized by Joey
- She has mono
- She just found out she’s pregnant
Q 7. What show is this shot from?
- The Dating Game
- Full House
- The Cosby Show
- The Newlywed Game
Q 8. Who threw these pencils into the ceiling?
- Zack Morris
- Kimmy Gibler
- Agent Mulder
Q 9. What is the name of this restaurant?
- The Orange Show
- The Banana Stand
- The Peach Pit
- Cherry on Top
Q 10. Who are these two men?
- Captain Kangaroo and Mr. Green Jeans
- Merv Griffin and Mel Tormei
- Ralph Malph and Mr. C
- Tim Taylor and Mr. Wilson
Q 11. Who went to this high school?
- Brenda Walsh
- Buffy AND Brenda
- Kelly Kapowski
Q 12. What brand of beer is Homer drinking?
- Fat Tire
- Miller High Life
Q 13. Who drove this car?
Q 14. Who does she have a crush on?
- Brian Krakow
- Jordan Catalano
- Kirk Cameron
Q 15. Who is he and where is he from?
- Stigmatata from Lake Titicaca
- Bungholio from Boise
- Beavis from Scranton
- Butthead from Cornholio
Q 16. Whose recliner is this and what is its name?
- Martin Crane and the chair is “The Throne”
- Joey Tribbiani and the chair is “Rosita”
- Homer Simpson and the chair is “Ol’ Duffy”
- Carl Winslow and the chair has no name
Q 17. And whose chair is this?
- Martin Crane’s
- Frasier Crane’s
- Carlton Winslow’s
Q 18. Who started the kiss?
Q 19. Who does this cat live with?
Q 20. Who works for this man?
- A radio station staff
- A nanny
Q 21. What fashion item was so overused on this show that it died in real life?
- Corduroy skirt
- Opaque tights
- Jean jackets
Q 22. Who is this?
- Hustle Man
Q 23. Where is Joseph Gordon-Levitt from in this show?
- Rutherford, Ohio
- Bayside California
- Minneapolis, MN
- The Cepheus-Draco border in a nearby barred spiral galaxy
Q 24. What is this clown’s name?
- Homey D.
Q 25. What show is this?
- The Facts of Life
- Big Bang Theory
Q 26. Who lives in this apartment?
- Paul and Jamie
- Phoebe and Rachel
- Joey and Chandler
- Martin and Gina
Q 27. Where did Tia and Tamara meet?
- They’re sisters – they met at home
- The mall
Q 28. What did this man do for a living?
- Grocery store manager
- Postal worker
- Sold shoes
Q 29. What question does Big ask Carrie about her job?
- How much does it pay?
- Are you a real journalist?
- You mean, like a hooker?
- Who are your sources?
Q 30. What show is this?
- Quantum Leap
- X Files
- Babylon Five