Crypto Millionaire Quiz from Trivia Bandit 100% correct answers. Complete your quiz offer with 100% accuracy and get credited.
Quizzes are constantly updated. New questions are added and answers are changed. If you find any questions that are not present here or if your score was not 100% with the answers on our site, please let us know in the form before the comment section with the quiz link. We will update the answers as soon as we can.
Click On The Button Below Each Question To See Answer
Q 1. What is cryptocurrency?
- A technology that uses AI and ML algorithms to process transactions in a fast and efficient manner
- A safe way of encrypting online files
- A digital asset that functions as a medium of exchange
- A digital asset that is backed by physical assets.
Q 2. When was the first Cryptocurrency made available?
Q 3. Which was the first cryptocurrency created?
Q 4. In which technology is cryptocurrency based?
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Q 5. What is a crypto Wallet?
- A software that safely stores credit cards online
- A device that scans and transforms physical money into digital currency
- A digital service for encrypting passwords
- A software that enables you to send and receive cryptocurrencies
Q 6. What does the concept “mining” mean in cryptocurrencies?
- Looking for cryptocurrency hidden in the Deep Web
- Stealing someone else’s cryptocurrency
- The process of adding new cryptocurrency to its ecosystem by solving a computational puzzle.
- Sending cryptocurrency from one wallet to another
Q 7. Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
- The inventor of Bitcoin and Blockchain
- The first investor of Ethereum
- An Asian investor
- The inventor of Ethereum
Q 8. Who received the first Bitcoin transaction?
- Marti Malmy
- Hal Finney
- Laszlo Hanyecz
- Nakamoto Sotoshi
Q 9. What is the smallest Bitcoin value?
Q 10. How many millions of Bitcoin units will be eventually available?
- 51 Million
- 21 Million
- 23 Million
- 22 Million
Q 11. Can the blockchain technology be used for something else than Cryptocurrencies?
- Obviously No
- Yes, Absolutely
- Not sure
Q 12. In which countries is Bitcoin Illegal?
- Colombia, Etiopia, Albania.
- Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal, Algeria, Bolivia, and Bangladesh.
- Curacao, Etiopia, Nigeria, Albania, Guatemala, and Afghanistan.
Q 13. Which government is in control of Bitcoin?
Q 14. Are cryptocurrency holders subject to taxes?
- It depends on the country
Q 15. Who are some famous people who have invested in Bitcoin?
- Tom Brady, Ellen Degeneres, Jamie Dimon
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Bill Harris, Shakira
- Myke Tyson, Ashton Kutcher, Gwyneth Paltrow, Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Elon Musk, Tom Cruise, Warren Buffett
Q 16. Which was the infamous site in the Deep Web where people could buy drugs and weapons with Bitcoin?
- Stealth Road
- Silk Road
- D Road
- The Pirate Bay
Q 17. What is the last name of the identical twins that sued Facebook who became Bitcoin billionaires?
Q 18. In 2010 a man paid for two pizzas with 10,000 Bitcoins. Today those pizzas would be worth?
- Around US$ 10,000,000
- Around US$ 200,000,000
- Around US$ 50,000,000
- Around US$ 100,000,000
Q 19. Who was the first person to become a millionaire with Bitcoin?
- Rich Smith
- Douglas Diamond
- Stanislav Liaskovska
- Roger Ver
Q 20. If a person would have invested US$10 in Bitcoin at the end of 2010 and sell those Bitcoin today, how much money would he/she have made?
- Around US$ 30,000
- Around US$ 3,000
- Around US$ 350,000
- Around US$ 3,000,000