Bitcoin Quiz from Be Quizzed 100% correct answers. Complete your quiz offer with 100% accuracy and get credited.
Quizzes are constantly updated. New questions are added and answers are changed. If you find any questions that are not present here or if your score was not 100% with the answers on our site, please let us know in the form before the comment section with the quiz link. We will update the answers as soon as we can.
Click On The Button Below Each Question To See Answer
Q 1. BITCOIN USES ________ TECHNOLOGY TO OPERATE WITH NO CENTRAL AUTHORITY
Q 2. BITCOIN TRANSACTIONS ARE ALL OF THESE EXCEPT?
Q Alt 2. WHAT DID SATOSHI NAKOMOTO HARD CODE INTO THE GENESIS BLOCK?
- Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.
- Men make counterfeit money; in many more cases, money makes counterfeit men.
- A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart.
- The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks.
Q 3. WHICH OF THESE DESCRIBES A DEAD BITCOIN?
- A bitcoin that has been hacked and stolen.
- A bitcoin that has been used in an illegal transaction.
- A bitcoin which can no longer be accessed.
- A bitcoin which has corrupted and lost its value.
Q 4. WHAT WAS SILK ROAD?
- A piece of code that is apart of the blockchain technology.
- A bitcoin wallet used to store bitcoins offline.
- A reddit group dedicated ton bitcoin technology.
- An online marketplace where illegal goods were purchased with bitcoin.
Q 5. WHAT WAS THE STARTING PRICE FOR ONE BITCOIN IN 2009?
Q Alt 5. WHAT IS A PRIVATE KEY IN BITCOIN?
- A point on the elliptic curve
- The password generated from the public key through modular arithmetic and SHA-256
- A mode of turning off your wallet so no one can see your transaction history
- A multiplier of the generator point on the elliptic curve
Q 6. WHEN DO BITCOIN BLOCK REWARDS CHANGE FOR MINERS?
- After 300,000 blocks
- After 430,000 blocks
- After 210,000 blocks
- After 180,000 blocks
Q 7. WHAT IS THE CURRENT BLOCK REWARD FOR MINERS?
- 12.5 BTC
- 25 BTC
- 6.25 BTC
- 3.125 BTC
Q Alt 7. WHERE IS BITCOIN ILLEGAL?
Q 8. WHAT IS THE SMALLEST UNIT OF BITCOIN CALLED?
Q 9. WHICH ONE OF THESE YEARS WAS THE LEAST VOLATILE FOR BITCOIN?
Q 10. WHAT IS THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF BITCOINS TO EVER BE PRODUCED?
- 132 million
- 184 billion
- 21 million
- 32 billion
Q Alt 10. WHAT DOES SATOSHI NAKOMOTO LOOSELY TRANSLATE TO?
- Wise Future Thought
- Inside Teacher Origin
- Balanced Inside Origin
- Wise Inside Foundation
Q 11. WHICH ONE OF THESE BITCOIN HACKS LEAD TO THE LARGEST LOSS SO FAR?
- Bitfinex Hack
- Mt. Gox Collapse
- Coincheck Hack
- Govex Collapse
Q 12. WHICH PERFORMER WAS THE FIRST TO START ACCEPTING THE DIGITAL CURRENCY FOR THEIR RECORDS?
- 50 Cent
- Childish Gambino
- Jamie Foxx
- DJ Khaled
Q 13. WHICH OF THESE FEATURES IS PRESENT IN BITCOIN?
- Smart Contracts
- Turing Completeness
- Delegated Proof-of-Stake
- Automated Security
Q 14. WHAT ARE BITCOIN FUTURES?
- Price prediction horoscopes for Bitcoin
- A financial instrument giving you the right to always buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price
- A financial instrument giving you the right to buy a quantity of Bitcoin at a set price at a given future date
- A financial instrument giving you the right to buy a quantity of Bitcoin at a set price at a given date that is at least one year in the future
Q 15. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A BLOCK HASH?
- All the transactions combined end to end separated by commas
- The timestamp when all the miners started working on the block
- The next block hash in the blockchain
- The nonce used to achieve the difficulty required
Q 16. WHAT IS A PAYMENT DISTRIBUTION METHOD FOR A MINING POOL?
- Estimated Moving Average
- Pay per Last N Shares
- Triple Geometric Method
- Fibonacci Selection
Q 17. WHAT IS A NONCE?
- The transaction id number
- A miners ASIC chip array
- The generator point used in elliptic curve cryptography
- The number of miners run through to generate a correct hash
Q 18. WHAT IS THE HISTORY OF BITCOIN MINING IN TERMS OF HARDWARE USE CHRONOLOGICALLY
- CPU – GPU – FPGA – ASIC
- GPU – CPU – FPGA – ASIC
- GPU – CPU – ASIC – FPG
- AASIC – FPGA – CPU- GPU
Q 19. WHAT IS A GH/S?
- 1000 hashes per second
- 1,000,000 hashes per second
- 1,000,000,000 hashes per second
- 1,000,000,000,000 hashes per second
Q 20. WHAT IS A BLOOM FILTER?
- A way of lowering the amount of data mobile wallets need to stay up to date
- A micro transaction service for music streaming using Bitcoin
- A way of sending Bitcoins and verifying the address through proof of address certificates
- A full Bitcoin node verifying incoming transactions